|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||2 - 4 weeks|
'So you want to be a Rock 'N Roll star'... Well now you can be with these fab Madcap England 'McGuinn' 1960s Mod sunglasses with cool orange lens. With enough Psychedelic style to leave you feeling Eight Miles High and possessing a sublime Retro look that is sure to Turn, Turn, Turn heads! A Retro sunglasses style sported by countless 1960s musicians, most notably Mod legend, Steve Marriott, The Beatles, George Harrison and John Lennon and of course The Byrds' Roger McGuinn! This particular orange colour pop lens version is inspired by John Lennon's Granny Glasses worn during the Paperback Writer/Rain recording sessions at Abbey Road in 1966. Pure Vintage style re-worked for the contemporary Indie era. With a cool square/rectangular frame and Psychedelic colour pop lens, these 'McGuinn' shades boast a knock out Mod look. Affectionately known as Granny Glasses, a term coined in the 1960s to describe this unique and unusual style. These sunglasses are a great accessory to compliment floral and paisley shirts. A true Retro masterpiece and an instant eyewear classic!
- Madcap England 'McGuinn' 1960s psychedelic Granny Glasses in orange.
- Retro psychedelic colour pop lens.
- Rectangular/square metallic frame for a classic Mod look.
- Retro silver gunmetal frame and brow bar.
- Black moulded earpiece with Madcap England signature detail.
- Sunglasses come with foldable pouch featuring Madcap England debossed stamp signature.
- Maximum UV protection in accordance with European standard BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013.
- Filter category 3 lenses - dark tint.
- Colour: Orange lens. Gunmetal frame.
- SKU: McGuinn sunglasses - Granny Glasses.